QUBEY the Cube QUBEY the Cube

Why should a game like this even be on a PC. Another jump forever game. Nice art and bit of a different feel to it. Great work dev.

Ryona Zomboids Ryona Zomboids

I actually like this game, but what limits this is the ammo. Why do you have a cache? You can't pick up more ammunition AND it carries over from gun to gun? Why is that? When you upgrade to a gun you should have a different set of ammo.

Love the weather elements of the game, and how it helps you out too. Nice game.

First i got to wave 2, played again and got to 12. Nice Job

dereklarue responds:

Thank you for playing and reviewing! The ammo is limited to add difficulty to the game and will require you to think about what gun you should use, I suppose I could give players more ammo but I want some implied danger for using up all ammo haha. Each gun has its own ammo supply (you can run out of shotgun ammo and still use another gun till that ammo runs out). If your guns are using another weapons' ammo supply then its definitly a bug (in which case get me some details on what gun and whos ammo and I will address it asap). Your bullets will do more damage and you will get more ammo when you upgrade a gun. Good job on getting to wave 12, I am glad you enjoyed playing! Thanks again!! :)

Find The Candy:Kids Find The Candy:Kids

3/5

Just because it's a fully functional game. Question? Have you tested this yourself to work out some of the glitches in the game. I found some hidden links that lead your channel as well. Not the one that's blatantly at the bottom right but i clicked a cage and it opened up a link.

You don't know what's clickable until you hover over it. It says for google and apple. Think about a touchscreen, you can't hover over it to see a hand. All moveable objects should be clarified with each stage.

The Tank Game The Tank Game

First off, don't like the music. (Personal opinion). Second the tanks aren't even on the ground, they're floating. The tanks don't shoot missiles, they shoot a huge orbs like colored cannon balls. The projectile is too slow to be coming out of a cannon. After about 30 seconds, you'll be soon overwhelmed by enemy tanks. The controls are nice though.

Bottomline: +Nice controls -horrible sound -gameplay is bad -difficulty spike

Ronysaurus responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep that in mind while makeing changes in the game.

Wizards of Time Wizards of Time

Umm... Yeah. 1 monster type throughout the whole entire first level. ( It's only one level.) The boss is very lazily done. No animations. It's just follows you and a fire ball cluster sprouts out of it's body. I honestly don't believe there is a health cap. You collect these diamond things and as you collect them it increases your health and firepower.

Overall great CONCEPT! Go back to the lab and try again. This time, put more EFFORT into proper animation. Even a palette change to make a stronger variety of monsters could've worked.

SyCx1 responds:

haha yeah i put like 5 minutes of work into this game so far. it was basically just a proof of concept. the first level will have a miniboss and several additional enemies as well eventually.

Pong Colours Pong Colours

It's broken, please fix. It's started off as regular pong, then the ball got stuck in a barrier at the top border. I put both paddles at the top... never ending game.

Fate Sex Night Fate Sex Night

It's not a dating sim but it's a series of a couple mini games to progress to getting her clothes off and eventually having sex. As you pass all the "fun" scenes, you can replay a portion of the which scene you'd like best.

The mini games:
A drop down guitar hero like board. You catch the hearts, miss the bombs. Wish it was based off a rhythm rather than randomly dropping hearts and bombs. This'll help spice up the eventually tiresome sound track, which is smooth and calming at first.

The follow the trail mini game is great, fluid, and fun. I spent more time focused on this than I did on what was going on while I did it.

3.5/5

Austin BOurns Gamer Austin BOurns Gamer

Run and guns describes this, but you can't aim? How about changing the controls to the mouse. Arrow keys to move and point-and-click to aim and shoot.

EscapeOut EscapeOut

Nice concept, wish there were more levels though. It took me a bit to finally understand what was going on after I found out that the ball could drop behind you.

Bieber Metamorph Bieber Metamorph

Needs work.

Why? Great code job, but there is a key lagging flaw. When moving your Bieber you get stuck moving continuously. I'm sure it's not my keyboard because I read through the reviews. There are others having this same problem. Please fix. Thanks to all that worked on a good game. Also, try googling how to add a save function. That would be nice.

fortunacus responds:

this game has autosave function